The information collected from individuals through the forms is used to better serve your needs. As required by law no. 78–17 of 6 January 1978, we inform you that your answers are optional (except for those identified by an asterisk), that your failure to answer may simply result in BLANC CARRARE not responding in the event of insufficient information. The information sent is intended for BLANC CARRARE, which will process your requests for information. You have complete right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of personal information concerning you. To exercise this right, contact:
10 Rue de Lorraine
57 565 Niderviller
Tél: 03 88 80 29 29
Protection of personal data
On 25 May 2016, the European regulation on personal data was adopted, reforming the 1978 “Informatique et Libertés” law. This regulation provides that from 25 May 2018, companies must put in place legal, technical and organisational measures to comply with their new obligations. It aims to strengthen the protection of people’s right to privacy by imposing a number of rules on companies from the collection of personal data to the end of their use. The processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the “Informatique et Libertés” law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and (as of 25 May 2018) with European Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation.
Definition of “personal data”
Personal data is “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”. An “identifiable natural person” is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
What data do we collect?
The information collected through the forms on this site is used to better serve your needs. We inform you that certain answers are mandatory (those identified by an asterisk) because they are necessary for the execution of the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures. In the event of no response, we will not be able to process your request. Other answers are optional. The data we collect includes:
• Information relating to your identity such as your name, your first name, and your gender
• Your contact details such as your postal address, email address, and telephone number
• Information relating to your project (type of project, type of material, etc.)
For what reasons do we collect your data? (purposes of processing)
Your personal data will only be collected and used if you have consented to it or if this use is based on one of the legal bases provided for by law, namely:
• The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract or pre-contractual measures
• The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
• Processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
• Sending of documentation and samples
• Response to a request for information or a quote
Your data is reserved for our files.
Data retention period
We undertake not to keep your personal data longer than necessary.
The personal data that we collect is kept:
• for a maximum period of 3 years to meet the duration of new construction or renovation projects.
At the end of these periods, your data will be deleted or anonymised.
We inform you that you benefit from:
• a right of access to personal data concerning you
• a right of rectification in the event of inaccuracies in the data concerning you
• in certain circumstances, a right to the erasure of data concerning you
• in certain circumstances, a right to object to processing
• in certain circumstances, a right to restriction of processing
• a right to the portability of your data
• a right to withdraw consent (in the event that consent is required).
To exercise these rights, you must send:
• a letter to the following address:
10 Rue de Lorraine
57 565 Niderviller
Tel: 03 88 80 29 29